Goldcrest perform a range of driveway and surfacing work for both residential and commercial clients.
- Block paving
- Tar and chip
- Driveway cleaning
The Block paving installation process in a nut shell.
- Preparation – digging out the area and install drainage where required.
- Add the base – membrane added to prevent the base mixing with the soil and restrict weed growth. Hardcore is then added to provide a suitable foundation.
- Laying the course – sand is levelled and compacted across the driveway
- Laying the blocks – paving blocks are laid down to pattern and colour as chosen by the customer
- Jointing & Compaction – sand is spread across the joins whilst the whole driveway is compacted using a wacker plate.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of workmanship and excellent customer service. Check out our reviews on CheckaTrade.com
Our knowledge and experience encompasses all types of surfacing and preparatory work, ensuring you get a highly professional finish. All completed efficiently, on time and on budget.
If you have any questions about our driveway services, our would like a no obligation quote, please contact us