Goldcrest are specialists in Flat Roofing installation and refurbishment. Whether you require a newly constructed flat roof or to repair or refurbish a leaking one, Goldcrest will be on hand to deliver the best option to you dependent on your budget and property.
We install Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) aka “fibreglass” flat roofs from Cure It – a leading manufacturer and supplier of roofing materials. The main advantages of fibreglass flat roofing installation are:
- Durability: GRP roofing systems have a reputation for their strength and durability which is one of the main reasons we use it. Your roof will remain in place without problems for years to come.
- Weight: It is a great option for lightweight and green roofs. Fibreglass will not only offer similar levels of protection as other products, it also works well on more complex roof shapes.
- No Joints: As the material is in liquid form it also means there are no joins or seams left on the roof surface after installation. This creates a smooth finish that other forms of roofing systems struggle to match.
- Repairs: These are made incredibly easy thanks to the material being used. Not only is it a tough and durable solution but making repairs couldn’t be simpler. Maintenance can also be carried out by you to a very high standard.
- Aesthetics: GRP fibreglass comes in a wide range of colours which provides a great level of choice. If you have a specific colour scheme on the property you’re looking to match against, this is far more likely to be possible with GRP.
Contact us about Flat roofing, we are happy to answer any questions you have and offer an on-site, no obligation quotation.